Competitive price and superior quality
Supply ability: 28000 square meters per month
Various stone colors and sizes available
Stone types: marble, granite, onyx, tiles, slabs, countertops, etc
Application: commercial, residential
Regular sizes: Tiles: 300mm x 300mm or (12" x 12"), 400mm x 400mm or (16" x 16"), 457mm x 457mm or (18" x 18"), 300mm x 600mm or (12" x 24") 600mm x 600mm or (24" x 24") Slabs: (1800mm - 3200mm) x (600mm - 2200mm) Countertops: 96" × 26", 108" × 26", 96" x 16", 72" x 36" 76" x 36" Vanity Tops: 25" x 22", 31" x 22", 37" x 22", 49" x 22", 61" x 22" Thickness: 10mm, 12mm, 16mm, 18mm, 20mm, 23mm, 25mm, 30mm, 50mm, 100mm, etc. Customized sizes are available according to your request.
Packaging and Shipping for Tan Brown Granite Tiles Slabs Countertops
Packed in strong wooden crate or bundles, all wood is fumigated as per current international requirements ISPM15. Details as following,
Slabs: pad with plastic film between slabs, then packed in strong seaworthy wooden bundle outside;
Tiles: 6-10 pieces in one foam/paper box inside + strong seaworthy wooden crates, reinforced with metal straps outside;
Countertops: pad with foamed plastics, then packed in fumigated wooden crates, reinforced with metal straps outside;
Sink/Mosaic/Cut-to-size: foam and carton inside + strong seaworthy wooden crates, reinforced with metal straps outside.
If you're interested in Tan Brown Granite Tiles Slabs Countertops, just feel free to contact us, we will keep providing quality products and excellent service for you.
Contact Us Sales Manager: Adam Li E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org Phone/WhatsApp: 0086-15805032000 Skype: email@example.com
(2) Develop remediation plans based on existing problems. On October 24, 2007, Mayor Chen Rongfa, the mayor of the municipal government led the leaders of the municipal Party committee and the municipal government and related departments of the municipality directly to the site of Shouxi to conduct research and conduct an on-site office meeting at the Shuitou town government to study and deploy various special pollution remediation projects in the stone industry. Work. On the basis of in-depth investigation and exploration, combined with the actual situation of coastal rectification, on October 31, 2007, the municipal government formulated and issued the "Nan'an stone industry pollution special rectification work program" (South Administration Office  No. 338), Determine the stone industry pollution remediation work goals. Each township (sub-district) elaborates its work tasks and formulates its own corresponding special rectification work program, establishes a “five-one” working mechanism, and implements the special rectification work of the stone industry pollution to the resident village package work team and the village committee's clear responsibility. Ensure that the rectification work is completed on time.
(3) Increase publicity and create a rectification atmosphere. The municipal government leader, Wu Shunqing, deputy mayor, convened a 1,000-person mobilization meeting for the special rectification of stone enterprise pollution in key townships such as Shijing Town and Shuitou Town, and fully deployed the stone rectification work in Nanan City. At the same time, the production of stone special rectification of large-scale outdoor billboards, slogans on the wall (30 headlines in Shuitou Town, Shijing Town, Guanqiao Town, Kangmei Town, and Liucheng Subdistrict Office), printing of 2,000 leaflets, etc. The propaganda of stone pollution remediation has formed a good atmosphere for everyone to participate in the stone remediation, and comprehensively promote the smooth development of special rectification work.
(4) Strengthen policy orie.ntation and guide the development of the stone industry in the direction of standardization. In the comprehensive treatment of pollution in the stone industry, the company has fundamentally changed the pollution of the stone industry and guided the healthy development of the stone industry by means of centralized plant construction, scale development, and integration and promotion. First, all newly-built enterprises are required to meet the industrial land plans of cities and towns and prevent the construction of blind spots. The second is to make a good review and approval, all new stone companies must be built in the industrial concentration area and the investment scale will reach more than 30 million yuan. The third is to integrate and upgrade the old stone factory. The enterprises with outdated equipment, unsatisfactory environmental protection facilities, small scale, waste of resources, and high power consumption will, through consolidation and upgrading, build enterprises with large scale, new equipment, high efficiency, high resource utilization, and environmental protection standards. The fourth is to standardize the construction of environmental protection facilities and require all newly-built and integrated enterprises to build environmental protection facilities in accordance with the standards for environmental protection and standardization, and to improve the appearance of the factory.
(5) Strengthen supervision and implement rectification. The municipal government leader, Wu Shunqing, deputy mayor, organized environmental protection, industry and commerce, power and other relevant departments and related townships to jointly enforce the law, and adopted measures to stop production and stop production of the illegal sewage companies in the city, prompting them to complete pollution prevention and control facilities and implement environmental protection requirements. Increase the crackdown on the "three no stone" stone enterprises, and once they are found, they must be firmly banned and closed down. In order to increase the intensity of stone rectification work, the deputy mayor of the municipal government in charge of leadership Wu Shunqing has hosted the city's deepening stone company pollution remediation work site meeting on several occasions in key townships such as Shuitou and Ishii to coordinate resolving issues related to remediation work and organize law enforcement personnel. At the scene, stone enterprises that have not completed rectification have been shut down, stopped production, rectified, and severely investigated and dealt with illegal stone enterprises across the county. The related towns and townships established stone patrols to strengthen the daily supervision of stone renovation, prevent pollution rebound, and consolidate the results of the renovation.
(II) Main job performance
(1) Tackling both the symptoms and the root causes, iron-finishing companies will renovate stone pollution. The first is to shut down the "three no" stone company. Since 2007, Nan'an City has repeatedly organized environmental protection, industry and commerce, electric power, and public security departments to jointly enforce the law, rectify the pollution of stone companies from the source, and shut down and banned 255 "three-free" stone companies and dyeing board factories. The second is iron stone renovation of stone pollution companies, the city's 789 illegal sewage companies to adopt power cuts to stop production rectification measures, the city's stone companies basically completed the pollution prevention and control facilities rectification, restoration and power supply through repair and acceptance, stone enterprise supporting construction of sedimentation tanks, vertical tanks, etc. Sewage treatment facilities, and gradually improve the environmental protection facilities, the establishment of corporate environmental regulations and regulations, the city's existing more than 100 large stone companies to use the combination of inorganic and organic flocculants added to the sewage, and other small and medium-sized enterprises to add precipitation agent to the sewage, After sewage treatment can be recycled. Through rectification, stone companies achieve standardization, corporate wastewater implementation "zero emissions", recycling of waste water, stone powder, gravel, concentrated transport to the designated landfill for landfill disposal or transport to the relevant comprehensive use of stone powder, gravel waste recycle and re-use.