Competitive price and superior quality
Supply ability: 28000 square meters per month
Various stone colors and sizes available
Stone types: marble, granite, onyx, tiles, slabs, countertops, etc
Application: commercial, residential
Regular sizes: Tiles: 300mm x 300mm or (12" x 12"), 400mm x 400mm or (16" x 16"), 457mm x 457mm or (18" x 18"), 300mm x 600mm or (12" x 24") 600mm x 600mm or (24" x 24") Slabs: (1800mm - 3200mm) x (600mm - 2200mm) Countertops: 96" × 26", 108" × 26", 96" x 16", 72" x 36" 76" x 36" Vanity Tops: 25" x 22", 31" x 22", 37" x 22", 49" x 22", 61" x 22" Thickness: 10mm, 12mm, 16mm, 18mm, 20mm, 23mm, 25mm, 30mm, 50mm, 100mm, etc. Customized sizes are available according to your request.
Packaging and Shipping for Natural Granite Curbstone
Packed in strong wooden crate or bundles, all wood is fumigated as per current international requirements ISPM15. Details as following,
Slabs: pad with plastic film between slabs, then packed in strong seaworthy wooden bundle outside;
Tiles: 6-10 pieces in one foam/paper box inside + strong seaworthy wooden crates, reinforced with metal straps outside;
Countertops: pad with foamed plastics, then packed in fumigated wooden crates, reinforced with metal straps outside;
Sink/Mosaic/Cut-to-size: foam and carton inside + strong seaworthy wooden crates, reinforced with metal straps outside.
If you're interested in Natural Granite Curbstone With Good Price, just feel free to contact us, we will keep providing quality products and excellent service for you.
Contact Us Sales Manager: Adam Li E-mail:email@example.com Phone/WhatsApp: 0086-15805032000 Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org
Strategic positioning determines the company's expansion path and resource allocation methods, and thus determines the corresponding operating mechanism and business model. The strategy that does not have positioning tends to be in the form, and companies that lack positioning will inevitably follow the trend. In simple terms, strategic positioning is the system to identify who you are, what you are doing, and how old you are. The strategy is persistence, positioning is the choice, and the decision is the determination. Whether these tasks are done or not is related to the success or failure of the stone company's strategic transformation. Due to the different business models of different links in the industry chain, the guiding ideology for strategic positioning or transformation of stone companies is also necessarily different:
1. It is not imperative for stone processing enterprises to invest in mines. It is also not the best way to extend into the fields of decoration design and construction. The development space for improving system products, improving service quality, and strengthening brand advantages is immeasurable; if you enter the mine inevitably, The following basic operating principles can not be ignored: On the one hand, mine varieties must match the competitive advantages of their own markets, and on the other hand, the mining industry cannot be measured by the rate of return of the processing industry.
2. For a company that is positioned as a mining and quarrying supplier, the input of supporting processing resources can only be symbolic and cannot be exploited simultaneously.
3. If you want to enter the field of mining, block trade enterprises are undoubtedly more advantageous than stone processing companies. You can invest directly or you can use the 'contract mine' method.
4. Companies that are committed to standard product management must outsource production and processing as much as possible. Resource allocation is highly concentrated at both ends of the value chain, and there must be a full psychological preparation for the maturity of the domestic market.
5. Industry leaders should take advantage of the macroeconomic tightening and industry restructuring 'shuffle' opportunities to achieve high-efficiency, low-risk expansion through mergers and acquisitions. It should be noted that the essence of the acquisition is cooperation, and the foundation of the holding is alliance.