Calacatta White Marble Flooring Wall Tiles and Slabs
Competitive price and superior quality
Supply ability: 28000 square meters per month
Various stone colors and sizes available
Stone types: marble, granite, onyx, tiles, slabs, countertops, etc
Application: commercial, residential
Calacatta White Marble Flooring Wall Tiles and Slabs
Regular sizes: Tiles: 300mm x 300mm or (12" x 12"), 400mm x 400mm or (16" x 16"), 457mm x 457mm or (18" x 18"), 300mm x 600mm or (12" x 24") 600mm x 600mm or (24" x 24") Slabs: (1800mm - 3200mm) x (600mm - 2200mm) Countertops: 96" × 26", 108" × 26", 96" x 16", 72" x 36" 76" x 36" Vanity Tops: 25" x 22", 31" x 22", 37" x 22", 49" x 22", 61" x 22" Thickness: 10mm, 12mm, 16mm, 18mm, 20mm, 23mm, 25mm, 30mm, 50mm, 100mm, etc. Customized sizes are available according to your request.
Packaging and Shipping for Calacatta White Marble Flooring Wall Tiles and Slabs
Packed in strong wooden crate or bundles, all wood is fumigated as per current international requirements ISPM15. Details as following,
Slabs: pad with plastic film between slabs, then packed in strong seaworthy wooden bundle outside;
Tiles: 6-10 pieces in one foam/paper box inside + strong seaworthy wooden crates, reinforced with metal straps outside;
Countertops: pad with foamed plastics, then packed in fumigated wooden crates, reinforced with metal straps outside;
Sink/Mosaic/Cut-to-size: foam and carton inside + strong seaworthy wooden crates, reinforced with metal straps outside.
If you're interested in Calacatta White Marble Flooring Wall Tiles and Slabs, just feel free to contact us, we will keep providing quality products and excellent service for you.
Contact Us Sales Manager: Adam Li E-mail:email@example.com Phone/WhatsApp: 0086-15805032000 Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org
With the fierce competition in the exhibition and exhibition market, there are more and more exhibitions with the same theme and services. How can we stand out in many exhibitions? The organizer of the exhibition must use its industry strengths and international channels to help companies improve their image, understand their position in the market, and expand their sales channels so as to achieve exhibitors' satisfaction and trust.
In 2009, the economic crisis swept across the globe. Some people thought that if it weren’t for this global financial crisis, the Chinese stone industry would probably not only stay at the level of a big producer of stone and a big consumer, but it would certainly enter an unprecedented level. It has swept the world's booming period. This may be true. However, I think that the crisis may not be a bad thing. We need not be pessimistic, let alone fear. In the face of crisis, we must learn to cooperate and win together, establish confidence, adjust the pace of development, sum up development experience, and accumulate development forces. How did STONETECH2010 weather the crisis? Italian famous stone design agency CMC, we have heard it! Founded in 2005, CMC is a joint venture of more than 20 Italian companies to provide a full range of stone products such as marble, granite and services for domestic and foreign customers. STONETECH2010 will fully cooperate with CMC and invite CMC's chief designer Raffaello Galiotto to bring his works to the exhibition site of Stone Stone Exhibition to reflect the design concept of “Building Spirits with Stone”.
The spirit of building is shaped by stone. The advantages of CMC are:
It has the technical know-how to integrate experience, skills, and expertise. It also conducts large-scale investment in technology research and actively organizes and participates in activities in various professional fields.
The advantages of STONTECH2010 are:
1. The highlights of each hall are constantly on display, and 13576 exhibits are still in the process of being upgraded;
2. Exhibits classified exhibits, blocks, plates, special-shaped, stone carvings, tombstones, machinery, tools, maintenance, one-stop procurement;
3. Touch foreign miners directly to obtain primary resource information;
4. The Million Buyers Funding Scheme was formally launched to achieve precise docking between buyers and sellers, sharing the perfect trade effect;
5. "Stone brand innovation road" large-scale forum, invited heavyweight guests, for you to understand in detail inside and outside the stone circle;
6. Stone Museum, open flow stone map, display the latest and most complete stone varieties;
7. Italy CMC latest stone crea.tive appearance, lit stone design trend;
8. Raymond Emmerich, the landscape designer for the Expo pavilion in Spain, will visit the exhibition to uncover the mystery of the Expo.
9.VIP Buy Club invites buyers from all over the world, the hottest market information, the hottest product deals, and the hottest onsite services;
10. Real Estate News Cooperation, Stone Procurement Alliance: Through long-term cooperation with real estate developers through centralized procurement, strategic cooperation, etc., the cost of developers will be reduced through economies of scale.
The season of the year is spring. Shanghai Stone Fair has always been recognized as the most authoritative, most representative, most gold-bearing and international, and is known as the stone event in the domestic stone industry. How will the 2010 Shanghai Stone Fair demonstrate this event? ? Or leave readers to inquire and savor it!